Our MSDT programmes have proven to be a springboard for many successful careers in the diving industry and are a great way to gain that all important teaching experience which looks good on your resume.
PADI MSDT SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR
PRICES START FROM 14,000 THB
- COURSES START EVERY day
- UNLIMITED DIVING DURING YOUR INTERNSHIP
- 25 SPECIALTY CERTIFICATIONS (MIN)
- FREE O2 PROVIDER SPECIALTY
- FREE MARINE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT SEMINAR
- FREE E-LEARNING ACCESS
- 15% - 20% OFF SELECTED EQUIPMENT PACKAGES
- ADD-ON COURSES AVAILABLE
We will teach you the latest teaching techniques during your MSDT internship and give you access to our exclusive online e-learning zone, where you can view video presentations, theory assessments and knowledge reviews. Access to our e-learning zone starts as soon as you confirm your booking with us, meaning you can start learning from the moment you confirm your place on the Dive-Careers MSDT Specialty Instructor course.
Our MSDT course schedule incorporates a revision of theory and skills as well as extra training in diving emergency procedures, accident management and oxygen provision. As a Dive-Careers candidate you will also benefit from a FREE Coral Reef & Marine Resource seminar, all aimed at making you into a better instructor.
The Dive-Careers MSDT internship option has been created to help new instructors bridge the gap between the classroom and teaching in real life.
Our PADI MSDT Specialty Instructor internship includes training in 5 PADI INSTRUCTOR SPECIALTIES, resume workshops, marine resource management seminars, "o2" oxygen provider specialty and will give you to chance to gain valuable experience and teaching certifications through assisting instructors on courses.
- Marine Resource Management PADI Instructor Specialty
- Deep Diver PADI Instructor Specialty
- Wreck Diver PADI Instructor Specialty
- Oxygen ProviderPADI Instructor Specialty
- Enriched Air (EANx NITROX) PADI Instructor Specialty
- Gas Blender PADI Instructor Specialty
- Equipment PADI Instructor Specialty
- Naturalist PADI Instructor Specialty
- Fish Identification PADI Instructor Specialty
- Drift Diving PADI Instructor Specialty
- Shark AWAREness PADI Instructor Specialty
- Night Diver PADI Instructor Specialty
- Search & Recovery PADI Instructor Specialty
- Navigation Diver PADI Instructor Specialty
- Multi-level & Computer PADI Instructor Specialty
- Digital Underwater Photographer PADI Instructor Specialty
- Underwater Videography PADI Instructor Specialty
- Sidemount PADI Instructor Specialty
Our MSDT Specialty Instructor programmes are aimed at providing you with the necessary education and experience to go far in the diving industry and many of our candidates have gone on to become successful professionals with rewarding careers. By continuing your diving education with Dive-Careers.com you will have the advantage of choosing from several locations within our worldwide network of dive centres in which to pursue a successful career while developing valuable skills to take you in the direction you want to go.
Before you can enroll on our MSDT Specialty Instructor programme you mus be a certified PADI Instructor or be an instructor in good standing with another organisation
To qualify for training on our MSDT programmes, you must:
- Be at least 18 YEARS OLD
- Have been CERTIFIED AS A DIVER for at least 6 MONTHS
- Have at least 100 LOGGED DIVES and have experience in night, deep and navigation dives to participate in our Instructor training programme
- Have proof of CPR and FIRST AID qualifications with the last 24 months (the "EFR" Emergency First Responder course meets this requirement)
- Be fit for diving and submit a PADI MEDICAL STATEMENT signed by a physician within the last 12 months
Our Dive-Careers MSDT Instructor Packages will help you meet ALL of these pre-requisites